- All quotes are valid for 30 days only.
- Payment of a deposit (30% of quote) is required for work to commence.
- Payment of a deposit is considered acceptance of these terms.
- Payment for subsequent invoices is required within 7 days of date of invoice.
- Design is limited to two concepts. For template websites, design is limited to what the template is capable of.
- The client may choose to end this agreement at any time with 7 days notice. Stages that are complete or have commenced (deposit, design, beta and completion) will be payable by the client.
- The cost of stock photos, web hosting, domain names and SSL certificates are only covered where noted in your quote.
- For templates the cost quoted is normally in $USD. You will be charged the appropriate amount based on the exchange rate on the day purchased, plus any processing / international transaction fees.
- One round of content entry is included, subsequent changes to the content may incur additional fees.
- Content must be supplied in an electronic format. Hand written or dictated material will incur additional fees.
- Ideally content should be supplied at the beginning of the design phase.
- Lists for email software must be provided in a CSV/Excel file.
- On completion your site may feature in the portfolio section of both the website designer and the website developer and a small link back to these websites may be placed in the footer of your website.
- For the first month after the site is completed minor modifications and adjustments are included free of charge. Major modifications or additions will need to be quoted separately.
- My current hourly rate is $75 / hour. All work will be billed at this hourly rate as per the following schedule:
- Up to 30 minutes - $45
- 30 to 60 minutes - $75
- 60+ minutes - $75/hour
Accounts that are 30 days overdue may incur a late fee of 2.5% of the total invoice value.
Non Payment of Accounts
Accounts that are 60 days or more overdue may face any or all of following actions (dependant on the service provided):
- Suspension of Email accounts
- Where the service provided includes email or website hosting as part of your package your email accounts may be suspended
- Suspension of website hosting
- Where the service provided includes email or website hosting as part of your package your website may be removed until the debt is paid
- Referral to a debt collector.
- Where email or website hosting is not a part of the services provided your account may be referred to a debt collector
- Where the service provided includes email or website hosting and the above steps have not resulted in payment of the debt your account may be forwared to a debt collector
- If the account is referred to a debt collector please be aware that you will be liable for all costs associated with recovering the debt.
Last updated: 15th March 2017